About This Book
"Post demonetization, digital banking has become a imperative
topic across India. The way we look at banking has changed
and the common man is also now more interested in banking
than ever before.
As the banking world is being transformed from a world of
branches to digital financial experiences, with new
partnerships, new forms of commerce and even new
currencies, Chris Skinner captures the scope and impact of
these changes in an easy-to-read format.
The book looks at some key questions that help you understand
the changing world of digital banking :
- Designing Digital Banks without Branches
- Building Relationships through Digital Banking
- Technologies Create a Digital Bank Storm
- Digital Banks Fight Data Wars
- Making Digital Banks Secure
Along with innovations in banking and a The book presents
interviews with some of the world’s most innovative Financial
Technology leaders which are case studies that no traditional
or digital banker should ignore, including :
- Barclays Bank (UK): Mike Walters
- Bitcoin (Global): Donald Norman
- Fidor Bank (Germany): Matthias Kröner
- Moven (USA): Brett King
- Swift (Global): Kosta Peric
- First Direct (UK): Paul Say
….. and more.
This book is about the future of banking and a must read for
every banker, businessman, student and professional."
Expected Delivery: 7-8 Days
Need assistance? Contact Us now