Stop People Pleasing
About This Book
"Break your crippling addiction to approval and learn to be less “nice.”
Do you keep your mouth shut for fear of falling out of people’s graces? Feel that you need to please and serve to stay in your social circles? Stop People Pleasing is a frank look at people-pleasing tendencies - where they come from, how they manifest, and exactly what to do about them. Most importantly, the book emphasizes real, actionable tactics to change your relationship with yourself and others.
Through the pages of this book, you learn how to:
- Recognize and acknowledge the deep origins of your need to please, and how to set healthy boundaries
- Reprogram your beliefs and learn to accept yourself
- Find your voice, stand up for yourself, and put yourself first
- Understand your guilt and get better with confrontation
- Say NO and stop feeling responsible for people’s feelings
People-pleasing is called a disease for a reason. It can cripple you and hold you back from what you want - and yet it’s all in your mind! You have the power to completely turn your life around and finally get what you want, defend yourself, and stop being so concerned with what other people think. Above all else, learn to free yourself."
Expected Delivery: 7-8 Days
Need assistance? Contact Us now