Raju Mandhyanbelieves that his passion lies in igniting intentions and guiding individuals and organizations to execute their chosen strategies with excellence.
He is an author of five books on communication skills and entrepreneurial leadership. As a cross-cultural coach and learning facilitator he has 15 years of experience in personal and organizational development. He has coached thousands of executives and delivered powerful keynotes for hundreds of conferences across the Asian-Pacific region.
Raju a certified and a trained practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Mind-Mapping as well as Appreciative Inquiry. He is also certified through the American Management Association’s Train the Trainer program. He is the 2005 District Champion of Evaluation and a Distinguished Toastmaster as of 2014. In 2010, Raju had the rare honor of presenting at the American Society of Training and Development’s annual conference in Chicago.
Other socio-civic and business positions held
• President of the Filipino India Exporters Association from 1997-1999
• Founding Director of MOVE, Matching Opportunities and Ventures of the Philippines Chamber of Commerce and Industries from 1999-2001
• Chairman of the Philippines India Business Council from 2001-2008
• President of the Association of Appreciative Inquiry-Philippines from 2010-2013
• Host and Producer of the business talk show, ExPatInSights from 2010-2013Request Raju Mandhyan